The West Indies cricketer Daren Sammy launched his brand Daren Sammy to inspire and empower the dream of the young athletes.
As the boy from the low-income rural community in a small island of Saint Lucia to the International class cricketer, Daren Sammy kept on his dream to achieve, evolve and grow.
Sammy has numerous achievements in his flock of the feather.
- Sammy is the first cricketer who evolved from Saint Lucia
- He is the only captain in the history of cricket to win two International Twenty20 championship title.
- Sammy was awarded the Order of British Emperor (OBE) by Queen Elizabeth II.
- The only cricketer to have a national cricket stadium in his name.
- As a captain, he won in the Pakistan Super League, Hong Kong Premier League, Saint Lucia Premier League, and T10.
Daren Sammy believes that he had achieved great things in his life and he thinks it's time to give it back to the young people who have a very great dreams through his foundation.
As I reflect on the launching of the brand Daren Sammy it gives me a sense of pride knowing that Clara Sammy's little boy from Dugard Micoud never allowed the criticism, disappointments, failures and rejection deter him from achieving his goals. I want t… https://t.co/k4PUpDaVK6 pic.twitter.com/2CSELqGJeZ— Daren Sammy (@darensammy88) August 30, 2019
Visit his new venture at https://darensammy.org/
Sammy emphasis by saying:
What the mind can conceive and what the heart can believe, you can achieve. It's in You!Daren Sammy
With his new venture, Sammy joins in the new chapter of entrepreneurship, influencer, a fashion icon in his long list of achievements.